This thick, yet light natural gel uses 100% pure, certified organic, cold-pressed Aloe Vera – as if taken straight from the plant and making up 99% of the final product. The remaining 1% is made up of high quality, low allergy preservatives that are required to keep the product safe for use. With the added healing properties of Allantoin (natural found in Comfrey Root), this highly concentrated formula will give your skin the natural boost it needs. Plunkett's Pure Aloe Vera contains no added color, fragrance, water or alcohol. Being certified organic, Plunkett’s 99% Pure Aloe Vera isn't loaded with chemicals, and you can feel the difference! It simply sinks into the skin quickly, which means it's absorbing deep into the skin layers (dermis) where it can do the most healing. It is great for locking in moisture providing a long lasting protective film that seals over the skin or wound and soothes your skin without those harmful additives. It can be applied to almost any part of the body delivering nutrients and moisture to many layers of the skin. Aloe is one of the best products you can get for your skin and is given to us by Mother Nature herself. Often referred to as nature's medicine plant, Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to heal and cool, as it soothes and hydrates the skin on contact. Aloe improves penetration of water retaining moisture in the skin. Discover the many uses of Aloe and join the thousands of people who are discovering the miraculous healing power of Plunkett’s 99% Pure Aloe Vera.